Monday, April 4, 2011

Peeta and Gale Casted!

Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth have been cast as Peeta Mellark and Gale Hawthrone! Can I just say that I'm not happy with this casting. I will probably not watch the movie, depending on how they make Josh look like Peeta and Liam a bit younger. Oh, well I hope Lionsgate made a good decision.
LOS ANGELES, CA, April 4, 2011- Lionsgate® and the filmmakers of THE HUNGER GAMES are pleased to announce that actor Josh Hutcherson (THE KIDS ARE ALL RIGHT) has been cast in the role of Peeta Mellark, with Liam Hemsworth (THE LAST SONG) joining the film in the role of Gale Hawthorne in the much anticipated film adaptation of Suzanne Collins’ worldwide smash hit novel. Both actors will star opposite Jennifer Lawrence, who it was recently announced will play heroine Katniss Everdeen.
I know a lot of fans are disappointed but please don't be rude towards the actors, Lionsgate, or Suzanne Collins.

No comments:

Post a Comment