Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Catching Fire Review

I'm going to try and keep this short and simple and off spoilers for those who are still reading. Here goes...
Overall the book was FANTASTIC! I think is one of the best books I've read this year. Well, at least a new released book. I thought it was funny how Katniss imagined so many ways of killing President Snow. I cried multiple times. The writing is amazing. The love that Collins put into this book is untouchable. I wish Peeta and Katniss were real cause they be my heros! And the ending is like no other ending. Catching Fire is AMAZING, FANTASTIC, BREATHTAKING, and all those other wonderful words you can think of. This book will leave you wanting more and more. Chapter after chapter, pages after pages, paragraphs after paragraphs, sentences after sentences. They're some amzing quotes I really loved. I'll give you some by looking at the quote section on your right. ->

If you YET haven't gotten Catching Fire. Go out and buy it. Check it out at your local library! Anything. Read it! Also, expect a Catching Fire Playlist coming REAL soon! ;D

4 comments:

  1. Primrose: Elle Fanning
    Katniss: a random uknown actrisse( need someone new like myself :) I just need to find an agent :). )
    Peeta: Austin Butler or Max Theriot
    Effie trinket: Martha Stewart
    Haymitch : Hugh Laurie
    Cinna : Adam Lambert ( thats the only decent one ive heard of)
    rue: Jodelle Ferland
    President Snow: Don Cherry or Bruce Mcgill
    Caesar Flickerman: James Marsden

    thats what i think so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love peeta. When i was reading the book in my bed at 1 am, i thought he died at this one part so i went like mad. I was breathing really hard and sweating and just bawling like a freak. I'm madly in love with peeta
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I <3 Peeta Mellark My friends call me by my first name then mellark

    ReplyDelete
  3. Primrose: Elle Fanning
    Katniss: A new actress that really fits the role
    Peeta: A new actor that really fits the role
    Effie Trinket: Imelda Staunton
    Haymitch: Hugh Laurie
    Flavius: Adam Lambert
    Rue: Willow Smith

    I'm still thinking on a lot of them but these are the people that I think suit the roles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Rue needs to be Yara Shahidi

    ReplyDelete